Jeannie is a Catholic mom who shares her heart in print and online publications. She has spoken to women’s and youth groups, disability non-profits, and college students about the beauty and joy of embracing sufferings for the Body of Christ on earth.
- Catholic Conference 4 Moms (March 2015);
- Riley Children’s Craniofacial Conference (March 2015);
- RareConnect Webinar on Grief and Depression (January 2016);
- Catholic Writers Conference Online (2016, 2017, 2018);
- Goshen College Intro to Psychology class – Goshen, IN (February 2016);
- 1st Steps of Indiana Workshop – Goshen, IN (February 2016);
- St. Michael’s youth group – Schererville, IN (May 2016);
- Daughters of Isabella International – St. Vincent de Paul Elkhart, IN chapter (April 2017);
- Be It Done! Women’s Ministry – St. Vincent de Paul Elkhart, IN (August 2016, December 2017);
- St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church – Bristol, IN (March 2018);
- Women’s GRACE Group – St. Anne’s Kenosha, WI (March 2018);
- Bereavement Ministry – St. Vincent de Paul Fort Wayne, IN (April 2018);
- Disabilities Retreat – St. Vincent de Paul Fort Wayne, IN (April 2018)
Interested in having Jeannie speak to your group? Download her media kit for more information or contact her directly.
with Jeannie Ewing and recording artist Anna Nuzzo
Jeannie Ewing and Anna Nuzzo share, in story and song, the beautiful healing of God’s mercy and love in this one-hour event. Life is hard, but God is always good. Be inspired and encouraged on your journey!