I am a Catholic mom sharing my heart in print and online publications. I have spoken to women’s and youth groups, disability non-profits, and high school and college students about the beauty and joy of embracing sufferings for the Body of Christ on earth.
- Catholic Conference 4 Moms (March 2015);
- Riley Children’s Craniofacial Conference (March 2015);
- RareConnect Webinar on Grief and Depression (January 2016);
- Catholic Writers Conference Online (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019);
- Goshen College Intro to Psychology class – Goshen, IN (February 2016);
- 1st Steps of Indiana Workshop – Goshen, IN (February 2016);
- St. Michael’s youth group – Schererville, IN (May 2016);
- Daughters of Isabella International – St. Vincent de Paul Elkhart, IN chapter (April 2017);
- Be It Done! Women’s Ministry – St. Vincent de Paul Elkhart, IN (August 2016, December 2017);
- St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church – Bristol, IN (March 2018);
- Women’s GRACE Group – St. Anne’s Kenosha, WI (March 2018);
- Bereavement Ministry – St. Vincent de Paul Fort Wayne, IN (April 2018);
- Disabilities Retreat – St. Vincent de Paul Fort Wayne, IN (April 2018);
- “Grieving with Mary” talk – St. John’s Goshen, IN (October 2018);
- “For Those Who Grieve” webcast through Our Sunday Visitor (October 2018);
- Women’s Day of Recollection – St. Charles Borromeo Fort Wayne, IN (November 2018);
- “Coping with the Holidays” Grief Conference – Milwaukee, WI (November 2018);
- “Recognizing, Understanding, and Navigating the Spirituality of Grief” webcast through Our Sunday Visitor (April 2019);
- “Simple Joy” women’s retreat in Springfield, Illinois diocese (June 2019) with Anna Nuzzo;
- Pray More Novenas Online Healing Retreat (August 2019);
- Overcoming Challenges in Prayer and Everyday Life at Visitation Monastery in Massachusetts (October 2019);
- Grief retreat in Maryland (November 2019) with Anna Nuzzo;
- “Coping with the Holidays” grief conference in Green Bay, WI diocese (November 2019) with Anna Nuzzo and Fr. Edward Looney;
- “Amazing Mercy” Lenten conference in Pittsburgh, PA (March 14, 2020) with Anna Nuzzo;
- “Amazing Mercy” pro-life conference and concert in IA (April 14-16, 2020) with Anna Nuzzo
See a sample of one of my talks from the 2019 PrayMoreNovenas.com online Healing Retreat.
Interested in having me speak to your group? Download my media kit for more information or contact me directly.
with Jeannie Ewing and international recording artist Anna Nuzzo
Anna Nuzzo and I share, in story and song, the beautiful healing of God’s mercy and love in this one-hour event. Life is hard, but God is always good. Be inspired and encouraged on your journey!